Home | How can I help? | Books | About JoAnn | Contact
Citizens for Families, Coalition for Community Standards Pamphletby JoAnn Hibbert Hamilton
If you wish to submit an online donation to Citizens for families, please click here.
5. Donna Rice Hughes, Kids On Line, Fleming H. Revell, p. 92, Cynthia Monahon, Children and Trauma (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1993.
6. Hughes, op. cite. p. 89; Mark Kastleman, The Drug of the New Millennium, p. 167 1st ed and 2nd ed. p. 226; Judith A. Reisman, Soft Porn Plays Hardball, Huntington House Publishers, Lafayette, Louisiana, 1991, p. 139.
7. American Family Association Journal, June 2001, p. 15; "Warning: What you Risk by Using Porn," pamphlet, National Coalition for the Protection of Children & Families, p. 3.
8. Mark Kastleman, Lecture, Preferred Family Therapy Clinic 2002 Conference: Treating Sexual Addictions In The Shadow of the Net and The New Millennium, September 20, 2002.
9. Phil Burress, Impact America Conference, lecture, April, 2000
10. Mark Kastleman,, The Drug of the New Millennium, 2nd ed., p. 226.
11. "Warning: What You Risk by using Porn," pamphlet, National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families, pp. 4, 5; "When Sex Becomes an Addiction," pamphlet, Stephen Arterburn, Focus on the Family, 1991, p. 3.
12. Dr. Rick Hawks, personal conversation, July 2001.
13. Dr. Jennings Bryant's report to the 1986 Attorney General's Commission on Pornography as reported in Dr. Victor B. Cline's booklet, "Pornography's Effects on Adults and Children," Morality in Media, p. 11.
15. Dr. Matthew Hedelius, Conference in Tremonton, March 2000.
17. Enough is Enough Newsletter, Fall, 2000.
18. Dr. Jennings Bryant, University of Houston, recorded in "Pornography Has Consequences," pamphlet, Morality n Media, p. 5, "Pornography: A Report," booklet, American Family Association, p. 11
18. 1984 Study by Professor Dolf Zillman of Indiana University reported in "Pornography Has Consequences," Morality in Media; "Warning: What You Risk by Using Porn," National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families, p. 4.
19. Dr. Allan Roe, Provo, Utah, private conversation, September 2002, at Preferred Family Therapy Clinic, Sherwood Hills.
20. William McGrath, M.D. (psychiatrist), What's Wrong with Sex Education, Melvin Anchell, M.D., A.S.P.P., "Human Life Interactions," Gaithersburg, MD 20879, p.16.
Copyright 2007 - 2011, JoAnn Hibbert Hamilton